Ready
The nursery is done.
Her little clothes look so cute hanging in such a big space.
Our hospital bags are packed.
Christmas is bought, wrapped, and under the tree.
The bassinet is ready in my room. Stocked with diapers, wipes, and blankets.
We even found some time to take a few belly shots at 39.5 weeks. Yikes!
...................................................................................
She, apparently, is as stubborn as her parents. When, oh when, will she come?!?!






We're ready, baby girl. Are you?



12 comments:
beautiful! everything, the room, the tummy...
everything looks gorgeous! Hooray for being ready.
I love the belly shots! Your daughter will love seeing the pics of her beautiful mom especially when she is one day pregnant.
LOVE EM!!! everything looks so great!! it makes me want to finish sami's now! :) i'm so proud of you swallowing your pide and doing pictures... you are beautiful! and i agree with leshel, she'll love looking back at them and seeing you so beautifully pregnant! did jon take these? they're great!
Ahhh! Her room! It's soooo stinking cute! Fingers crossed she will decide to make an appearance soon (those last few weeks are so hard!) Good luck!
LOVE the pictures! You look AWESOME and your belly looks so fabulous. I'm glad you did it! The room is adorable too. I love it.
I love your pictures! The nursery is adorable and your tummy pictures are great! Good Luck!
SO BEAUTIFUL!!! Congrats' you guys! I can't wait to see her! Thinking of you and hoping she comes soon!
What a lucky little girl! Her room is absolutely darling, love it.... and your belly is beautiful, no stretch marks! I'm impressed :)
ALY! those belly shots are beautiful! You'll be so glad you took them! So excited to hear the happy news!
I am SO glad you took pictures. I was going to call you and tell you to do them...it's so worth doing :)
Love the room!!
So cute Aly gal! :) I love the nursery, but I think I love that you did belly shots even more :) You are absolutely beautiful pregnant :) I'm so excited for you and can't wait to see this little angel!! :) Love ya!
Thank you for sharing your thoughts, your belly and your nursery. It's fun to see you going through all this ... finally! I can't even express how happy I am for you. What a lucky little baby to be coming to the Law household.
Now I'm waiting on the update post-baby. Can't wait to hear about it all.
Post a Comment