4 months down, 20 to go!
this is Spence, my youngest brother. he's currently serving in Ebbw Vale, Wales, as part of the Birmingham England Mission. here's a little sumpin' sumpin' i really love from his letter today:
"I figure as long as you stay happy within yourself people will see that and want to talk to you more."
he left us on fire and ready for his mission. he has handled his adversities well and i can already tell he is grown up so much. he is wise beyond his years and i'm so very proud of him. he's always been my little buddy and i miss him! to be honest, i've been missing all of my siblings so much lately. i didn't think having us so spread out would be so hard!



3 comments:
He's so cute- and I LOVE your hair in that picture.
Heather and I are on the same page, loved your hair in that picture! I can't believe he's old enough to be on a mission.
i don't know why my name is 'well...' right now, but oh well. i love spencer. what a great kid. let's get a skeen/storey wedding in the pipelines here. i want us to be kinfolk. chubbs will be fair dating material when he comes back.
Post a Comment