12 years ago
Auckland |

Jon and I went to the temple last night and I couldn't help but feel an overwhelming sense of gratitude for parents who not only told me how important the temple is, but showed me with their actions. It seems each day I gain a new respect for my parents. Love ya, Mom & Dad!
Posted by Alyson at 10:24 AM
3 comments:
What a fun family picture, it totally represents your family! I can't believe Jake and Sarah are both married, man I'm starting to feel old!
hey... ditto to everything aly said... parents are amazing and especially ours... i am so grateful for the wonderful examples that they are to me!! i realize more and more everyday how much mom and dad have done for me and us and still continue to do for us. i am amazed!! love ya'll Sara
what a handsome family y'all are. i love the storeys. yep. i do.
Post a Comment