Ahhh....Sunday
What a great day! We have had such a busy weekend and it's been so nice today to just relax after wonderful lessons at church. I have a huge week with school coming up and so I'm really glad I had a chance to recharge my batteries today and get a little homework out of the way. It's been nice for Jon to be able to just kick back and relax too. We both really needed this Sunday!
Today I thought a lot about my family. Well, I was thinking about homework and I thought how my Sundays usually ended up with me staying awake until 2 am trying to finish school projects. But I thought of my family because usually I wasn't the only one. :) I miss Sundays with my family. A nice big meal around the table, complaining about doing the dishes after dinner but doing them anyway, whipping each other with towels while drying dishes, jumping on the tramp or chillin in the hammock after dishes, playing video games or board games too. I wish we weren't so spread out. And sometimes I wish we were young again. :) Love you all!
Oh, and thanks to everyone for their hilarious comments on my goth day. :)



5 comments:
what a great looking bunch!!! how ironic... i was just thinking the same exact things!! love and miss ya!
Way cute family! I miss you guys, hope everything is going well for you Aly.
relaxing sundays are the best indeed. and i'll second the missing your fam feeling. *tears*
You have a way cute family! And I love Sunday's too, but I remember the days of school and I don't know why but Sunday nights were always crunch time with things to get done before the new week. Well we are sad we missed you Sunday night with Clue but I am glad you got your stuff done!
ahh! you make me homesick for Sundays! I agree and miss everything you said! love ya!
Post a Comment