The opportunity to attend temple sealings and remember how lucky I am and how much I love Jon. Isn't he so flippin cute? I think he's sexy.
What a great way to spend the Holiday!!
I think you are a little biased about your husband! I have the cutest one....sorry!!!
that picture of the temple is fabu! you?
yes ma'am. thank you. i think that's one i'll frame for home decor.
Aly you take amazing pictures. If it's okay can I ask you sometime?Katie
absolutley katie! thanks!
he is flippin cute, good job picking a good one, and those pics are awesome.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
What a great way to spend the Holiday!!
I think you are a little biased about your husband! I have the cutest one....sorry!!!
that picture of the temple is fabu! you?
yes ma'am. thank you. i think that's one i'll frame for home decor.
Aly you take amazing pictures. If it's okay can I ask you sometime?
Katie
absolutley katie! thanks!
he is flippin cute, good job picking a good one, and those pics are awesome.
Post a Comment