I just elfed us. Click here:http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=9566402013
Nice body Jon!!!That is the funniest thing, I have been elfing my photos all day!!!
i'm so easily entertained. this is my new favorite www.thing.com.
That is hilarious!! You guys are too cute!Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!Ashley Buchanan
That is hilarious! I might have to elf me and my hubby..thanks for the idea! :)
Those are great!! You two are so funny! Thanks for the fabulous idea. I love it and can't wait to try!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Nice body Jon!!!
That is the funniest thing, I have been elfing my photos all day!!!
i'm so easily entertained. this is my new favorite www.thing.com.
That is hilarious!! You guys are too cute!
Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Ashley Buchanan
That is hilarious! I might have to elf me and my hubby..thanks for the idea! :)
Those are great!! You two are so funny! Thanks for the fabulous idea. I love it and can't wait to try!
Post a Comment