Saturday, November 10, 2007

Where has the time gone?

I can't believe we're in November! I also can't believe I'm contemplating putting Christmas up before Thanksgiving is even over! I'm so ready for Christmas time and don't know why.

So it's been forever since I posted. We've been super busy. First Em and the girls were up here, then we headed down to Phoenix for Avi's blessing. It was so fun to be with my family (Jake & Paige came from TX and Sara & Wade came from St. George) but it made me miss Spence a little bit. We all stayed at Em and Brett's house and had so much fun playing games and catching up. We did so much and I had so much that I wanted to post about, but now I feel like the moment has passed and those maybe are just fun memories for me. I guess I'll share a few pictures from the weekend. Em wanted a family picture, but it just wasn't the same without Spence so we did more of a fun/play around shoot. We also shot off some model rockets that Brett and Eden had built which was pretty cool.




I also got to see one of my friends from Dixie. Rachel lived next door to me while I was down there. She lives in Mesa now and I got to meet up with her and take her little girl's 1 year old pictures (photos coming soon). So fun and so great to see Rachel again!

I had so much fun with Eden, I wasn't sure if I could leave her. I had a really hard time saying bye this time because I knew it would be awhile before I'd see her again and because we won't be together during the holidays. I'm feeling slightly gilted right now by my siblings. ;) We were always around family during the holidays, so to me HOLIDAYS = FAMILY. And I know they feel the same way too, but I'm really really missing them. Hopefully next year we can all be together! :) I love you all dearly! Thanks for such a fun weekend! Muwah.

9 comments:

erin said...

you storeys always seem to make the most of your time together, and your family pictures always turn out handsomely. baby avi is a doll!

~Kreitzers said...

What a good looking family! Sounds like you're getting in a lot of family time lately...how wonderful!

sara and wade said...

love the pics! the kicking one in the water and the one with eden and jake sticking out their tongues! its great! can't wait to come up for the holidays and hit up a ski day! sound good?

sara and wade said...

hey btw... i just found another photography site to inspire you. if you want to check it out go to: http://julieparkerphotography.com
it's a slammin site. she is super talented! i'm sure it'll give you some super ideas!

Jess Perry said...

We were just thinking that the other day. I mentioned next week was Thanksgiving and Trent almost fell off his chair. Time flies by too fast!!
We would love to do something this week. I will call you and we will make plans!

Joe and Amy said...

This is Wade's sister, Amy. You guys have the best looking family of anyone I know! I'm so glad Wade married into such a fun group of people. And we feel super lucky to have Sara. She's great!

kate said...

such cute pictures! you family really is wonderful. i miss them living here in the valley. maybe some of you will move back someday?

kate said...

i mean YOUR family, not you family. hee.

Jess Perry said...

Thanks for the fun night last night. You guys are great. I am excited you guys are in for Hawaii. It will be a blast. Hey, I was looking at your photography webpage and I might want to hire you to do some maternity shots too. You interested? I love the picture at the top of your website. Well have a great day and we will talk soon. Let me know when you are available for some pics.