You are what you eat...

I have another obsession that I just found. I love all of these holidays because of the wonderful candies that are available. Not so good for the body, but does wonders for my mind! :) I'm not really a huge jellybean fan and the only reason I picked these up was because I thought they were the original Nerds. But oh boy! I can't stop eating them. If you are as addicted to sugar as I am, you HAVE to check these out! :)
Oh, and I got a new phone for my birthday! I am so excited that I just have to share! After some severe abuse to my last phone (dropped in the tub once, dropped on cement a million times, broken speaker, etc.) I finally found a phone I like! I'll admit, I like it mostly because it's purple, but it's got some cool features too. Wahoo! Happy birthday to me. :)



10 comments:
Early b-day present huh? Love it! I do admit I love the purple also. :) So what are you gonna do on your big day huh? You're turning like twenty or something right? ;) You are SO YOUTHFUL! I really just want to wish you a happy b-day for Saturday, I will be out of town and just didn't want you to think I'd forgotten one of my best buds special day. Miss you Aly. Hope you have a great day, and I'll be thinking of you!!!
Brady would love those Nerds Jelly Beans. I'm going to have to find some for him!!
Happy bday tomorrow!!!! I'm glad I'm not the only one who gives myself early bday presents!!!! :)
Happy b-day! I picked out all my presents too and it was a very good day!! You enjoy that ultra cool new piece of technology. Purple is a pretty cool color for a phone!
Happy Birthday!! So great to read your blog Aly. I had no idea you were such a talented photographer. Wish I had that kind of picture taking talent, as I love photography myself. have a great day! This is your cousin Brian Reeder in Dallas by the way.
So I had to seek these out when I went to the grocery store on Friday, and I must agree, they are pretty good!
Happy Birthday to You!! I love purple and I love sugar! My mouth is watering just thinking about those yummy nerds~
your new phone is totally fetch aly. good choice of color. and let me just add those nerd jelly beans to my list of things i'm looking forward to once i get back to the states. i'm not a big candy lover, but jelly beans and nerds are two of my favorites... sounds euphoric.
i'm so glad we talked today. i miss and love you much. hopefully next time we chat i won't be covered in breast milk and wearing pjs.
Hey Ali!!
I love nerds! Still have not been able to find the jelly beans! Hows life?
Happy belated birthday! I love the phone and as you would expect I'm very envious of the color. Hope things are going well for you and that you had a wonderful birthday weekend in Vegas....Pictures??
Post a Comment