Thursday, May 1, 2008

new goodies

I ran across these little gems at the end of an aisle at the grocery store. Who says it's not a good idea to shop when you're hungry? Served me well this time!!! :) You gotta check 'em out!

7 comments:

sara and wade said...

you are queen of finding good new treats! hope you had a fabulous day! i can't wait for my weekly thursday night call on your way home from class! love ya!

amber said...

You are evil for showing me this - I will never forgive you. (well my butt and hips will never forgive you.....)

~Kreitzers said...

They look delicious!

erin said...

sold! god bless america.

Rachel said...

could you please stop posting food on your site!! I can't even tell you how many nerd jelly beans I ate!! Pregnant and food pictures do not go well together!!

Tia said...

I wish I could have been there for Erin's baby shower. How did it go? I've been a little behind in my blogging lately and didn't even see your post until it was already over! Anyway, I would love to see you when you come to Arizona. We are in Tucson, but Phoenix is less than 2 hours away. Let me know. It would be so fun!

Jason.Ashley.Kyler.Camden said...

How are you guys? Long time since I have been able to check out your blog! Love the Texas compound comment- we are a little crazy over her' in the south!! But we do have the warm weather which makes being on the water and getting a tan a lot easier in March than it is in Utah!! Hope all is well with you guys!