Thursday, May 22, 2008

Mateo

Sorry for the long break in posts. My life has been a sprint lately from one place to the next. I'm horrible at juggling time apparently. But I'm learning how to be better organized. Anyway...

I had so much fun taking my cute cousin Matt's senior pictures last weekend. I can't believe he's graduating and moving on to college. Congratulations Matt! And thanks again. :)


6 comments:

erin said...

aly. i miss your online self. it's the only you i see these days. great pictures... he and chubbs should hang out

Bundy Family said...

I love the pictures. Great angles. You are so talented!

Em said...

Hey! Great job, as always. My fav is one of red slat background ones. Cute Matt! P.S. I just published a comment on your April 13th post. Check it.

sara and wade said...

way to go! those look great. i can't believe that he is graduating already. crazy! teo is moving on. wow. you don't seem rusty at all... you jumped right back into the groove without missing a beat. that is talent. love ya.

kate said...

those look great aly! you really get great light into your pics!

Robyn said...

Aly, this hidden talent is not one I've heard of at work! I didn't know you were such a fabulous photographer! And with gossip queen Kody, I'm surprised by it...maybe because I never work! I totally want to hire you for my daughter's ballet pictures, I need the tutu in the field pics...love them! I love YOUR blog!
-Robyn