Santa HorHay
We had a great time in St. George this past weekend with our friends Quin and Hilary, Jeremy and Michelle, and Mike and Nikki. We started the trip off Friday night with a little skim boarding in the Virgin River. It was such a great temperature and the water was actually kind of warm, which I was surprised at. The boys seemed to have a great time, even though Mike ended up spraining his ankle. I even gave it a try but woke up the next morning with an aching purple toe. (see the videos. pardon my language.) ouch!

Saturday morning the boys went golfing while the girls slept in, caught up with each other's lives and just relaxed. I love this shot of Jon. I want to move there. In one of those houses. (I almost had Jon convinced, until it reached 102 degrees and he had to stand outside for more than 10 minutes!!!)
Then we headed over to the Washington Rec Center for a little swimming. Look how cute little Katie Bug is in that rash guard and bikini bottom! (I think that was the first gift I bought for her. It's so stinkin cute with her red hair!) And seriously....those thighs!!!
That night we headed to Tuacahn for their production of Les Miserables. I love that story and the performance was good. We had great company with us and really had a fabulous evening! You just can't match the splendor of the outdoor theater accompanied by the refreshment of frozen Jr. Mints. Mmmmm. :) Thanks to the guys for putting together a fun weekend and attempting to make it a surprise for us! So sweet. And how sexy is my hubby!??! I know. Mmm.
And of course it is always so good to see my siblings while we're down there. I miss having them so close. I wish they could just take time off when we're down there so we can play with them. But I guess they'd be out of a job if they did that cause we're down there so freakin much! :) Seriously, we're on a every-three-weeks schedule here! We can't wait to go back in July for Jeremy and Michelle's sealing. Love you guys!
First Jon had to show me how awesome he is the first time with everything he tries.
Here's me showing him how to gracefully (or not so gracefully) wipe out.
Now he's getting it. :)
Thanks babe for such a great weekend! Love you! Happy 5th Anniversary to us! I can't wait to celebrate it in Alaska and Hawaii! What a great extended celebration! Muwah!



9 comments:
i love that you cursed. that was curseworthy. and jon?? true religions??? big pimpin', spendin' g's! sweet threads! your wife has good taste.
haha. erin is hilarious! and i can't believe that i forgot to tell you happy anniversary when you were down here! yeah! five years already?! wow. and i wouldn't claim you as my sis if you didn't curse... ok i would, but seriously.. nice one. and yes... jon does look very nice in his new threads. good job. it is always great to see you too! love you! mwah!
Great wipeout! I love visiting St. George too! You look so great in the Tuacahn picture, that is the best place, sounds so fun. I guess I need to try frozen Jr. Mints!
so you look hot aly! ;) haha looks like a blast friend, glad to hear you are still alive! :)
You are a brave girl to publicize the wipeout! It provided us with a few smiles all around! And my kids want to try it now.
you and your hooker mouth...so did you get the hang of it? you look very dry...what a blast! al, you're cool.
That reminds me of college days. We used to do that all the time.
Love the wipe out!!
St. George, Hawaii, Alaska? Easy Daddy Warbucks! Skim Boarding is HARD! It's worth curse words indeed! I'm glad you tried it...looks like you had a grand time. 5 years! That's awesome! Congrats!
ummm... where did you go? we miss you on this blogger nation!
Post a Comment