Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Breathe. Live.

I'm here. I'm alive. I have a million things to say and not enough time to say them all.

We had a BLAST in Hawaii. (I'm still trying to devise a plan to have us living there by the end of next year.) I cried coming home. I'll post pics eventually...

I finally get this. LOVE IT. Sad that I'm so obsessed, kinda, but that's what a week in Hawaii with nothing but a good book will do!

I finally ate here. Did not disappoint. Go. Today.

Started my internship at the counseling department here.

This comes out on Friday. PLEASE go see it. See if you can spot Jon. :) (hint, he's one of the opposing coaches...and he even has a line.)

Love this new site.

And...Spence comes home from England in just over 2 weeks!!! YAY!!! I can't wait! I already made my mom promise that I'd be the one to take him shopping so he's not a geeky returned missionary. :) Not to say that my mom has horrible style, it's quite the opposite, but c'mon! I work at Buckle. Indulge me. Make my time there somewhat worthwhile. ;P

And I am so head over heels in love with Jon. Just thought y'all would like to know. He's awesome and deserves his own post. Love you babe!

16 comments:

LeShel said...

I'm so glad I found your blog! I love to hear about all the great things you're up to. Sounds like lots of changes and busy fun. I can't wait to see the movie! Hurray for all the cool things going on.

erin said...

i'm glad you're not abandoning us schleps who have been waiting for an aly post. so you made the twilight plunge? i'm still holding out. we should discuss when we see each other again THIS WEEK. muah.

Meili said...

I've been reading the Pioneer Woman blog for months, and I love it! My little sis is so excited to see Forever Strong. Every time she sees a billboard, she squeals.

Shannon said...

Wow! What fun! I can't believe Spence is coming home. Time sure does fly. You seriously have to take him shopping! What a fun life!

Marleepatts said...

Hey Alyson I stumbled on you blog and I thought that I would say hi-it sounds like everything is going good.

~Kreitzers said...

Hey you're back YEAH! Sounds like you've been busy as always, free as a bird tripping around *sigh*

sara and wade said...

glad you've graced the bloggers with your presence. love you and miss you lots! can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!! yipee!

and p.s. i just saw the preview for Forever Strong! CAN'T WAIT!!

Heather B said...

The movie looks awesome! I wish I could eat at that place. I know what you mean about Hawaii. :)

Abby said...

Welcome back! If Jon won't move to Hawaii with you then I will. I have been wanting to go back sooooo bad. Loved It!! And honestly, were have you been....you just started reading Twilight!!

Jason.Ashley.Kyler.Camden said...

Hey-Thanks for your comment on my blog! I am so glad to have internet access back after the hurricane. I will post about it soon.

Glad yall are doing well! I would love to visit Hawaii sometime! So- your hooked on Twilight too- must be what vacations do to you. I got hooked when we went to Cancun. In the 4th book now. It's been good. Keep in touch!

Valerie said...

Hi Alyson!! About your new addiction...I'd be happy to be your enabler if you need to borrow the next book or if you want to talk vampire. Glad you finally "get it". Now I don't feel so silly.

Lori said...

welcome back, welcome back, welcome back!!!

i saw the billboard for the rugby movie and actually wondered if that was the movie Jon was shooting for a year or so ago. i'm totally going now! :)

Anonymous said...

aly...i have MISSED you!!!

sara and wade said...

i can't wait to see you in a jiff!! wahoo!

please see sleep cinema for my lastest thoughts on coming up north...

in the comments section of good ol fashioned ho down...
love ya!

Brittney Daniel Liechty said...

I'm glad you love Twilight. I tried to not love it. I almost didn't. So cool about that Rugby movie. How glamorous. I'm extremely jealous of your hawaii trip. You live the life.

sara and wade said...

um... check out our sleepy cinema... i updated! :) you wanted dreams. you got em!