Vesties
While these two were up for Spence's homecoming they asked me to take a few shots of them - couldn't have been prouder. Love these two and I love how these shots bring out all aspects of their relationship.







How gorgie is my lil' sister? Always been jealous of her. Cute hair. Rockin bod. Super motivated and crazy talented.
Love ya Sar! Congrats on your graduation! Sorry we can't be there!



5 comments:
Loved the pics. It's as if they were getting engaged all over again :) Glad to see you're still dabbling in photography along with all the other things in your life keeping you busy.
wow aly!!! thanks. its always been the opposite. i've always been jealous of you! great hair, great smile, (ahem...big boobs...) rockin bod, crazy talented and super motivated. i just copied all of those qualities from watching you my whole life. thanks for these. you are awesome! miss ya this weekend. good luck to you and jonny... go jonny go! (and go aly go!! good luck keeping up with the crazy busy man today!) see ya soon. LOVE YOU!
Aly, these pictures are fantastic!
You are so talented too! Thanks for the update I loved it. I wish I was closer to be with you on those hard days. I would share my children with you any day. Luv ya!
Oh Love! It is so fun to see these two captured in photo. Thanks for sharing. XOXOXO.
Post a Comment