35 years
This cute little red-headed boy sure grew up into a handsome man and has done a lot in his 35 years on earth. Here is a tiny tiny glimpse into his life:
(From top left, row by row.)
*Serving as Utah Rugby Union President.
*Climbing Mt. Ranier.
*Triathlons and relay marathons.
*You don't get the name "Jonathan Wayne Law" without loving cowboy boots, even if they're on backwards. ;)
*He surprised everyone and even went grungy and grew out his curls for a little while. Then the Stake President hinted that as 1st counselor to the bishop, he should probably cut it. Ha ha. Rebel.
*Bought his first motorcycle. Then bought a bigger one. :)
*Has torn up the slopes at every Utah ski resort.
*Started PLS 12 years ago and has developed it into a thriving, successful company.
*After ACL and Achilles surgery, has found a new love in running. crazy guy.
*Apparently he's always had an eye for great style.
*Always up for the next great adventure.
*Gave back to the man who gave so much. Coached National Champions Highland Rugby
*Awww. The ultimate middle child. Always such an angel. It's why his siblings adore him.
*Served in the Oklahoma Tulsa Mission.
*Was a really really ridiculously good-looking male model.
*Spends as much time on the water as possible, but mostly by cruising.
*Played rugby with Highland (4 National Championships, 1 Second Place) and also with the USA u-19 team, which allowed him to tour New Zealand, Australia, and Hawaii as an All-Star wing.
*Provides comic relief with various characters and impersonations.
*Finally allowed me to talk him into proposing. ;)
*Loves being outdoors - rock climbing, hiking, camping, skiing, boating, etc.
*These past 6 years have been the best!
I love you, babe! Thanks for letting me join you on this crazy ride and teaching me the meaning of unconditional love and sacrifice. You are my best friend and I love all that we get to share together. Here's to another wonderful 35 years, side-by-side. xoxo
***And seriously, look at his little boy pictures again. Wouldn't we just have the cutest little kids, if we could have kids? Breaks my heart...



13 comments:
so fun to learn more about your husband, he certainly sounds like a terrific guy. and how great are those curls?!
Happy Birthday! Glad you have so many wonderful memories together.
The little boy picts are awesome. I can only imagine between the two of yours good looks and both of yours awesomeness (no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness) the kids will be wonderful.
That was a really cool tribute! Talk about a guy who lives life to the fullest!
You need to give yourself some credit-you are just as hot as he is with a bangin' body. I am sure that he did not need to be forced to propose to you!
What a sweet post about the love of your life and your best friend! I am so happy you have him and that you are so in love! I think about what are kids would look like too looking at Ryan's little pictures! Believe me girl, I feel your pain!!! I love you tons and I am thinking and praying for you!
yay for jonny wayne!! happy 35th! can't wait to see ya this weekend and give ya b-day spankins!! hahahaha!
i love this aly! so cute of jon :) i loved learning a bit more about him. so sweet of you also :)
Very cool tribute, Alyson. I can see you are both very much in love and it's wonderful to see. You are a sweet wife. You're perfect for each other.
many happy returns, jon! have you guys made it through AD season one yet? twice maybe?
Al, what a cute tribute to your hubby, he sounds awesome! Isn't it funny to you that your husband is 35?! That is like a real grown up man! My hubby will be 34 this year and I think it is so weird! Oh, and I love his curls! I say grow them out again!
Oh Happy Birthday...fun pics. I recognize a few of them. We need to get back to Hawaii ASAP!!
RE: Ridiculously good looking male model photo - What agency were you with, Balls Models? I didn't know you were a Model Idiot. Jess showed me this picture and I died. Happy Birthday!
Trent
lucky girl. sounds like a gem. you better hold onto him. you look darling. glad you had a fun time with the Burtons.
Post a Comment