Saturday, April 11, 2009

City living

We're here in NYC with Matt and Erin, just havin a blast! They have a great little apartment for their family here and it has helped me realize that apartment living is possible and we'll be just fine when we move.


There. I said it.

We're moving.

To New Zealand.

Auckland. On the north island.

In a few months.

For a few years.

To a fully furnished apartment.

Because we're planning on selling all of our stuff. *KSL here we come!*

And because it's time for a change.

We're so excited!!!

***COME VISIT US***

20 comments:

Vause Family said...

Whoa! That's big news. Can we hear more?

Lori said...

no way!! seriously, what are the deets?

Heather B said...

HOLY CRAP! What an adventure! I am so excited for you and can't wait to hear more.

Anonymous said...

WOW! how AWESOME Aly!! i'm quite jealous now :P i'm so excited for you guys!! :)

LeShel said...

What a great adventure. You will LOVE your experiences. I can't wait to have a friend so far away. YOU must keep up your blog or FB so I can hear all the details. Like... why the exciting change??

dani said...

this sounds fabulous! i think it will be awesome!

sara and wade said...

sniff... sniff... glad you are having fun. there is nothing like going to visit friends in awesome places. (and the skeeners to show ya how to live in the apartment in style!) soon enough we'll be visiting sister in awesome places. sniff... sniff....

Unknown said...

That is awesome!! I want to come.

erin said...

rugby world cup, 2011. we might be there sooner, too. ;)

Josie said...

Wow! Sounds like a great adventure! What is taking you there? Besides the fun of it?

Ameserrific said...

That is so amazing Aly! You guys will have so much fun! I am so happy for you! I am all about change, it can be so good for the soul :) Take care and keep in touch!!

FRYER FAM said...

feeling a litte jealous! this is one of jordan & my favorite vacations ever. my grandpa was the MTC PRes. there a few years ago. You are going to LOVE it.

Starley Family said...

WOW!!! That's terrific! What an awesome experience. You'll have to verify but I heard New Zealand is just as awesome as Australia WITHOUT all the worlds deadliest creatures (making it sooo much better in my book). We've lived in an apartment for the last 5 years. Trust me just about everyone out here in the bay area does it too. It can be great.

Abby said...

Whatever!! You aren't moving. haha good joke...... What in heaven's name are you moving to New Zealand for? I mean you talk about a little change but come on, that is a HUGE change. Can we at least go out to lunch before you leave?? (I'm only acting mad because that is how I express my jealously)

Bundy Family said...

What!! I'm going to miss you sooooooooooooooooooooo much. I got to know timeline I have to see you before you leave. Wow New Zealand. Rugby? I'm with Sara... sniff, sniff. I'm so excited for you.

Jenny D. said...

I'm so jealous. I went to NZ in high school and fell in love with it. You are going to love it! Good luck with all the changes and adventure heading your way!

Drake Family said...

What? How fun is that? I am a bit jealous and totally wish I could do that too! Have fun!!!

Gabe and Val said...

Shawn is so sad. He just loves and looks up to John. You will have to keep in touch. We have a blog also as you can see. thekeilbunch.bolgspot.com
I hope you enjoy you new adventure.
Gabe and I sure could use a couch.ha ha.
You will be missed.

Meili said...

Ho. Ly. Crap!!! That is fantastic! By the way, you're freakin' hot.

MrB in BigD said...

Wow,I am so excited for you guys. Your gonna love it. Keep us posted what's going on. Maybe I'll come see ya sometime :-)