Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Going Private

I haven't wanted to do this ever, since I really liked the thought of being accessible to friends and family I haven't seen in ages. Plus, I think it's a pain.


Alas, life happens and I feel like it's time to go private. Please let me know if you would like me to send you an invite via email (and where to send it.)

Thanks friends and blog lurkers alike. :)

46 comments:

Lori said...

I'd love to keep up with you Aly! Sign me up lori.aston@gmail.com

Gabe and Val said...

We would love to still keep in contact. vkeil25@yoahoo.com. I know Shawn would love it too.

Rockin' Rowes said...

Aly, I would love to follow your adventures with Jon in NZ. My e-mail is rowebrett [at] yahoo dot com

LeShel said...

don't forget to add me to your interested list
gotberg@hotmail.com

Marleepatts said...

marleepatts@hotmail.com

Amy Tobler said...

Sign me up! Can't wait to see you adventures in New Zealand!
amyhart24@hotmail.com

erin said...

le duh. you know me.

Anonymous said...

don't forget about me! gregdanasmith@gmail.com love ya! :)

Anonymous said...

nicholejackson00@hotmail.com
Good luck in New Zealand!

Unknown said...

Don't forget me! :) mel_bassett15@yahoo

Shannon said...

me me me! shannonbow@gmail.com

~Kreitzers said...

thekreitzers@yahoo.com

Wendy said...

I'd love to stay in touch through blogs. Let me know how things are going for you. :)

JZ said...

Definitely keep me in the loop, cousin o' mine. Love you! jenniferzundel@hotmail.com

Bundy Family said...

Of course. kbundy10@skyviewmail.com. You can try the updated blog which I think can help.

Darbee said...

I just found your blog off of Rowe's, but I'd love an invite, too... pretty please. ;) We'd love to hear all about your adventures in New Zealand.
darbeeb@gmail.com

sara and wade said...

don't forget me... most important :) and p.s. thanks for letting me copy you without you knowing... love you lots!!

Ameserrific said...

I hear ya....seeing as I just went private also. Send me an invite at ameserrific@hotmail.com. Thanks Aly!!

Lisa said...

Aly, please invite me, I always want to feel included.

Melanie said...

Invite me...melromney@comcast.net

LP, Staci & Cooper Swainston said...

i would be lost without your blog. please invite me :)

staciswainston@gmail.com

Drake Family said...

Invite me too!
allisondrake7@yahoo.com

Karmann said...

hey girl, dont want to lose touch!
K_electra20@hotmail.com

The Ingleby Family said...

Hey Alyson, We would still LOVE to keep in touch and know how you are doing. We miss you in the ward. We hope all is well with you guys. I don't blame you one bit. We have thought of doing it as well. scrappyhappygal@gmail.com.

Andrea Ingleby

Meili said...

Yes please. fiddlebaby [at] hotmail dot com. Thanks!

Jessica Snyder said...

I need to see all the pics from you life in New Zealand! Add me please: forjjw@hotmail.com

Brady and Kariann said...

Please send us an invite...kariannolsen01@gmail.com
Also, I keep forgetting to ask you about getting some pics from you that you took at Devin's wedding. They are darling!

Jadie said...

Please send me an invite, I would love it. My email is jadiesalazar@hotmail.com. Thanks Aly!!

Heather B said...

heatheresplin at yahoo!! Thanks!!

Brittney Daniel Liechty said...

you know it. britliechty@gmail.com

Candace Thomas said...

I would LOVE to stalk you Aly...candacethomas07@yahoo.com

kate said...

me too! kate.hale.wilson@gmail.com.
p.s. i saw forever strong last weekend. really good! and i thought jon did great! how fun is that?!

Kelly Louder said...

kellylouder@gmail.com

Christa said...

tcpetersonfam@hotmail.com.... can't wait to hear about all your new adventures!!!!

Zach and Erika said...

i want to check in on ya and all of your adventures!
zacherikajacobs(at)yahoo.com

Jenny D. said...

Definitely want to keep in touch and be a part of you NZ adventure!
Jenny
seashells@me.com

Kirsten said...

I would love to keep in touch with you as you embark on future adventures...send the invite to
kirsten.abel@gmail.com

Kellie said...

kel_bel19(at)yahoo.com

Woodruff Family said...

Pick me! Pick me!
amberkadekenley@yahoo.com

Rachel said...

I would love to be included!
rachel.helgeson@gmail.com

FRYER FAM said...

ALyson I wish I was in Utah for your get together, have so much fun on your new adventure. my email is shannongfryer@gmail.com I would love an invite to keep spying on what you're up to.

Amber said...

Better invite me :)

amberahlberg at gmail dot come

Annette said...

We definitely want to keep up with all your new adventures coming up. avest@infowest.com

Katie said...

Wow you are popular! I came across your blog and would like to read it. You have such fun adventures! 4katiebrady at gmail dot com it makes me nervous publicly posting that.

Candace Thomas said...

I would LOVE to keep lurking...candacethomas07@yahoo.com. Maybe I can even talk the sis into blogging! lol

mrs. jar said...

Alyson, I read your blog, or should I say, I stock your blog :) and would like to continue. You look great, by the way! Hope all is well.