Hiatus
As we try to cram a life's worth of living into our last 4 weeks here in New Zealand, I realize we aren't going to be near computers much. So I thought I'd do a post now to update you on what we've been up to and what we've got to look forward to.
We flew home last month for my Grandma Storey's funeral. It was a nice event and so good to see family and friends. I got to finally meet Jake and Paige's little Nash and snap a few pics of him. We also took some great prego shots of Sara and some fun Valentine's shots of Eden and Avi. Jess was kind enough to come take our family pictures for us and now I'm just waiting to get some shots of Brett so we can add him in.
We also had a little birthday celebration for me at Boondocks in Kaysville and I tore.it.up. in laser tag! And I pretty much rocked at skeeball and the token jump game that are my favorites! Awesome. It was so fun! :)


When we returned to Auckland, things were in full swing with our friends. We went to the Chinese Lantern Festival (AMAZING!) to celebrate the new year, celebrated my birthday with a girl's nightand a picnic and we just returned from the Coromandel Peninsula and Mercury Bay. We dug our own hot tubs at Hot Water Beach and hiked to Cathedral Cove. I was also lucky enough to be a second shooter with my friend Deon for a wedding in Tauranga. It's been a great weekend!

Up next? Lake Taupo with friends, then my parents fly in (CAN'T WAIT!!!) and we do a whirlwind tour of both islands for 2 weeks, then we fly out to Dubai! Yay for life!



5 comments:
Love all of your pictures. Looks like you made it to the Sugar Factory and the picture turned out great!
I love that family pic. I can't believe you get to go to Dubai! I don't know anyone who's ever gone there besides celebrities. Lucky.
yay for an update! sounds like a major whirlwind all right, hope your last few weeks are wonderful.
yahoo! i LOVE all the pictures! and i can't wait to get more of them! glad for the update! keep em coming. love you lots.
you're busy! i'm grateful you squeezed us in for lunch. :) but life is more exciting when you're busy, and i can't wait to see pictures of your upcoming adventures!
Post a Comment