Saturday, April 3, 2010

He Lives

Happy Easter! I'm so grateful for my Savior, Jesus Christ. I know He lived, He died, and He lives again.

3 comments:

Karmann said...

I love that clip so much! It really helps put Easter in perspective and what it is really all about! Thank you for sharing!

Looks like you have been so busy doing so many fun things! I loved all the photos!

Have your tried doing the candida diet? It is hard at first but it gets easier the longer you go.

I love you girl! Soooo glad we have reconnected and have our blogs together! XOXoXO

dani said...

thank you for your clip, and all your cool photos of your world traveling life! i thought about you this weekend when we had 40 mile per hour wind gusts and snow and it was miserable. we ran some errands and there was before our eyes rugby players playing in his miserable weather, and having a good time. i know nothing about rugby, other then they are pretty tough and hard working. sorry such a long commment.

Anonymous said...

Love this :) Hope you're well Aly :)