Tuesday, April 13, 2010

So far

We've been:

Seeing the historical sites.
Climbing HUGE trees.
Taking a tour of the Harbour.
Pondering great things.
Getting caught off guard.
Sinking our toes in the sand.
Luging down a volcano.
Visiting gorgeous gardens.
Seeking enlightenment.
Shrugging the kiwi.
Riding on the beach.

They might never come home...

12 comments:

mrs. jar said...

Looks fabulous! Enjoy the time with your family!

Bundy Family said...

How great to spend this time with your parents. Enjoy the remainder of your time and have a fun time on your upcoming trip!

Amber said...

Yep. It's official. I am JEALOUS!!!!

Josie said...

SO FUN! Beautiful!

she's beauty and she's grace said...

Give Miriam a big hug for me! Oh, and let's be blog buddies!

sara and wade said...

wowza... so fun!!! i can't wait to hear all about it!! would you get to a computer already so we can chat!! :) love you!

Anonymous said...

Ooh. LOVE the pics! :) Looks like a great time with the parentals! :) Sure hope you are doing well Aly :) Miss you friend :)

Em said...

thanks for the update! wowza!

Em said...

aaaahhh! sara and i both just said wowza!

dani said...

i would never come home either.

amber said...

Wowza! (I just wanted to say that cuz Em and Sara did...). Looks amazing! How fun for your parents to get to enjoy it with you! When do you get back in the states? We are coming for a visit in about a month (to Utah) and would love to see you guys!

Christa said...

Can I add that I'm jealous as well?? FUN FUN!!!! I'm so happy for you :)