One week before leaving our beautiful home of New Zealand, this surprised us:

Which led to some of this in Dubai and Europe:

We made it back to Utah in time for little Landon Whiting Rollin's birth:

Then we cruised down to St. George to meet precious little Samantha Rose Vest:

Then we hurried back up north, moved back into our lovely house in Riverton, and welcomed our Kiwi family in for a 10 day visit:

During which, Dean ran the Wasatch Back Relay and I got to show Desiree some of the most beautiful scenery northern Utah has to offer:

Now we're getting ready for a trip to Lake Powell and a baby blessing in St. George on the 4th of July. Oh the heat! Hopefully this little peanut won't mind!

Fun summer days up ahead!
20 comments:
Yah for you that is so exciting-I am so happy for you.
aly i am shedding tears, i'm so happy for you. what a miracle!
That is such fabulous news! Congratulations!
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! That is not only amazing and wonderful but such a miracle! SO happy for you! I've asked Emilie often how things were going for you guys...but now I don't need to! congratulations Aly! much love.
i know we're not that good of friends, but i am feeling so happy for you! I find such joy in knowing that people like you will be welcoming a sweet baby soon. Congrats and more congrats! I can't wait to see belly pics, and baby pics :)
I noticed you updated and I secretly said to myself, I hope I open this up and read she is prego!! WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't even tell you how happy I am for you guys! I hope I see you this summer:)
Aly, I am beyond excited for you! Best news ever!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! ALY I AM SOO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS! In case you couldn't tell. Sorry about the throwing up, but at the same time, I'm so happy you're throwing up cause of what it means. Wow. Best news ever.
Congrats!! Have fun at Lake Powell!
so excited for you!!
Congrats girl!!! You totally deserve this! So happy for you both! love you!
I am so excited for you guys! Being sick is no fun, but I take it for the chance to have a baby. In the old days people said a cruise is how to have a baby. Miracles are wonderful!
I am in tears!! I am SO EXCITED for you I don't even know if I have to right words to say how excited. I will just have to give you a huge hug the next time I see you. CONGRATULATIONS! How far along are you?
this is FABULOUS! i am so excited for you!
i also love the picture of you gracefully barfing in a garbage can, not that i want you to be sick, but i can relate.
mmm it was so good to see you before we head out. i'm glad you were able to help. i can't wait to see more pics of you and the little peanut, good luck on thursday.... we still hope she's a she. sami needs another girlie cousin to have her age. :) love you.
I know I've told you a bunch...but I'm SO excited for you! :P Hope the morning sickness is past, or close, I know that's not fun. But it all leads to the best thing ever!! Love ya Aly!! :)
I am soooooooooo excited for you guys! Congrats on the little one! YEAH!!!!!
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have waited SO long for this! Congrats!!! I am very excited and happy for you!!!! Please let me know if there is anything I can do!!!
I caught up on your blog last night but didn't post. This morning as I woke to the world I found myself thinking about the pee stick and the moment you saw your results. I then thought about the MANY phone calls you must have made to share the joy. I can just see you basking in joy and tears and how each phone call must have brought such joy and gratitude. Love you guys. Post when you can what you want to. Wish I could be there to follow it in person but I'll take whatever I can get off your blog!
CONGRATS
Post a Comment