Photography
I've enjoyed using my camera a lot more lately. I have this love/hate relationship with photography where I love taking the pictures, but I hate editing!!! I have quite a few more pictures to edit, but here are a few of my favorites so far...
Smiley Miss S in Arizona


I was in AZ when Miss C got baptized so we had our own little photoshoot in her beautiful dress.

I love the H family. This little guy was so fun, but not at all interested in pictures. Whenever I crouched down, he'd hop up and run to me and give me a huge hug. It was a fun game and we managed to get a few good pictures out of him!






3 comments:
LOVE EM!! great job al. i need to learn how to edit... or maybe just get the software to do it... and a camera would be helpful too... :) you have a knack for all things beautiful sis!
cute cute! editing can go faster if you create actions in photoshop....so the curves and sharpening doesn't take nearly as long....give that a try! or if you have lighroom, try some actions with basic fixes! so cute! love the baby fat!
Beautiful photos Aly. You've got the gift!
Post a Comment