Jon
Warning: It's gonna get gushy...
This post is dedicated entirely to Jon. And maybe to our new baby girl so she can read about just how awesome her daddy is...
Jon has completely blown me away these past few months. I'm not sure what I really expected from him, but he's completely exceeded every expectation I didn't know I had! :)
He rubs my feet and legs, or back, every night.
He always offers to get me things, and makes sure I'm comfortable before he is.
He allows me my mood swings, then gently guides me back on track and helps me remember I can be better.
He sent me roses from New Zealand, with a card letting me know how excited he was to come back and kiss my belly!
He thanks me for cooking and always offers to clean up after the messes I make.
He gets excited when the baby punches his hand, talks to her, and is so protective of her already. Like getting psuedo-mad at me when I try to move her or push her around and telling me to leave her alone! :)
He lets me know every day how excited he is to be her daddy and how grateful he is that we get to do this together.
He reminds me to be happy and grateful each day so our little girl knows from the start how much she is loved and wanted.
If we can keep this up, I'm sure she'll get the message~
Golfing in NZ. I just like the shot of his bum. Oww oww!
So so handsome and distinguished!



8 comments:
awww. presh. we love you too jonny! and we really really can't wait to see that precious one in both your arms too! you'll be a great poppa! see ya next week! yahoo!
You are a cute wife and it's fun to see how excited you both are for this little miracle....and I love the last pic of you, oww-oww!
That was so cute. I think the only thing better than becoming a mommy is watching your hubby become a daddy...and to a baby girl, so sweet.
What a great post Aly! I'm so happy that you can recognize greatness (it isn't really hard though since you too are great). Both you and Jon a very lucky indeed to have one another. You both make the world a better place and inspire me to want to do and be better. Lots of love!!
Go Jon, it is wonderful to see hubbies be excited and interact with the kids. And even better for taking care of you.
So sweet! (The post and the man!) Points for Jon! And such cute pics of you two!
Too cute...I'm so exited for you guys! And to see this beautiful little lady!
Jon sure is a great guy! So glad you two (soon to be 3) are having these wonderful experiences.
Post a Comment