31 weeks, pumpkins, and a goodbye
I am loving this wonderful fall weather! It's perfect for my overheated baking machine of a body right now! The other night we went to the pumpkin patch with Mike and Nikki and the kids. It was lots of fun and Jon was insistent on getting some comparison pictures of my belly and the pumpkins. And we found these really awesome red pumpkins that look so great on my entryway steps. I'll post pics of all my decor later...

Also, today I found out that the vet came to the farm today to do some 'snipping' with the 2 male horses and to, sadly, put my favorite horse Cody down. We've had Cody for as long as I can remember and he's been such a great horse. He's the one that took off with Christy on his back as she tried to re-enact a Reba moment. He's the horse Jon first rode to prove he could hack it in this family. He's the one that hauled my dad up and down mountains on pack trips, ran around countless arenas with the Weber County Sheriff's Mounted Posse, and ran the original Pony Express Trail. He was a kind and gentle horse, but I'm glad he won't have to suffer through another harsh winter. RIP Cody.



4 comments:
you're looking great miss Aly! i love utah fall. enjoy it for me
Oh Aly... You are just so beautiful :) Your belly makes me smile. I'm just so so so so SO happy for you! :) Hope you are feeling well!
Less then half way, you look great. Looking for pumpkins can be so much fun.
Love the belly, looking good! Have a name yet for that little angel?
We are in Farmington by the way...you should swing by on your way north to visit your fam :) let me know....
Post a Comment