Thursday, December 6, 2007

fun with the Copier family

These pictures were so fun to take. It was so cold that day but the Copiers were such good sports. The beauty in the white shirt and brown vest is one of my roommates from Dixie. Thanks for calling me Mandy! I hope you all like them.

6 comments:

Heather B said...

CUTE MANDY! She looks great, and so does her family. Aly, great job! I wish you were here to do ours!!

sara and wade said...

great job aly!!! when i first logged on, i thought, hey, i know that name copier somehow... hmmm. and then i saw nate!!! did i ever tell you that i became pretty good friends with him while he was down here at dixie?! that is funny. i have to give my big sis a big shoutout for ALL of the people i know from down here in st. george... i know them because of you it seems! :)you began the legacy! who's the sh**? we'll edit for public eyes, but hey, you know what i mean!

amber said...

gorgeous pics as usual Aly! you'll have to give me some pointers... I am going start a photography business out here!!! Hope I have your eye for things!!!

Anonymous said...

Aly, your photography is looking great! Keep up the good job! How fun that you are into that. I'll have to keep you in mind....

Anonymous said...

look at you saying such nice things about me!! oh and my family too, I'm on your blog, I'm so excited and feel so honored!! Thanks for taking these for us, they turned out great!

Brittney Daniel Liechty said...

So I used to date their cousin/nephew....crazy small world eh? "HI COPIER FAM!" So your work is pretty awesome! I love it! I can't even remember the last time I saw you?! It looks like you're doing well! Can you believe we've almost been out of high school for 10 years?! What the?