For Mike and Nikki
I love this time of year when families all get together to celebrate. That means a lot of opportunities for me to do family pictures. I love capturing the interaction between families, especially the parents while the kids are doing their own thing.
Here are Mike, Nikki, Alex, and their dog Mokie. It was cold that day and Alex was a trooper, although he wouldn't smile for me!!! He HAD to make sure Jonny was around to make him smile. And how cute is Nikki with her little prego belly poking out!?!?!?




7 comments:
OHHHH those are so cute but I especially love the last one!
The one of Angie and her boys are so cute too! I love the angles you shoot from, hope you're having a good holiday!
ditto. that last one is gorgeous! you just keep getting better and better! if i ever plan ahead more than a day (my sis took our christmas pictures because i procrastinated) i would love to have you take our pictures! how awesome that you have learned such a useful and beautiful skill.
beautiful work alyson law. wish you were gonna be here to help me take some fresh newborn pictures of fhb.
You are so amazing!! I am so glad I got to see you guys in Utah! Keep on your calendar February 12-17. We will be back then! Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and happy New Year! See you soon!
You are one talented gal. I am sorry I haven't called you yet. I got your email. We will chat after the holiday's...things are a little crazy right now!!
I know that I have said this a million times - but you are getting so good with the pictures! i love them! way to go Al!
I will need to get of you really soon. My belly just needs to pop out. Hope you are loving life.
Post a Comment