Catch Up Time
We really had a wonderful holiday. We spent Christmas Eve at my parent's house and had fun setting up their new flat screen TV and surround system and then blasting Guitar Hero all night. In the morning we got to talk to Spencer in England. Since Em and her family and Jake and Paige couldn't make it, we held my cell phone up to my mom's phone so they could talk to Spence too. I love technology! Christmas afternoon and evening we spent with the Laws, again rockin' Guitar Hero. The best was watching Jon's 75 year old dad battling with our 7 year old niece Jessica. I thought for sure he would hate all the noise and ruckus but he had a blast!!!
New Years was spent quietly at home after plans fell through and it was so nice! (again, rockin GH) Just the break I needed!
Then I was lucky enough to slip away for the weekend with my parents and Sara down to Vegas. Brett ran the Lake Mead marathon down there so they came up from AZ. Coincidentally, it was Eden's 3rd birthday so we just HAD to make the trip. Brett did a great job with the marathon and we had so much fun throwing Eden a balloon party in our little hotel room. Here are a few random pics from that weekend.
Sara got to show us how good she is on her new scooter. :)
Avi with her birthday crown enjoying the party.
I love those big blue eyes!
And those wrinkly little legs!!!
And how cute is little Avi all bundled up for the marathon?
Just looking for seashells with "Gwampa"
The winning family. :)
I love you all so much!



10 comments:
Sounds like you had a great holiday. We saw Jon on Sunday and we chatted how we need to get together again soon!
i'm glad you were able to get some quality fam time in. isn't guitar hero just completely 100% addicting??? yikes?!
i didn't know brett ran marathons. that's fun!
Aly - love the pictures! Sounds like you had a great holiday - we played Guitar Hero at our friend's house not too long ago - it rocked. Anyway - Happy 2008. Love ya!
Careful you don't become addicted to GH Aly...it's a long road to recovery! :) Sounds like a lot of fun hangin' with the fam! It's good to hear from you, it seems like it's been way too long! When are we gonna hang out again?!?
you have approximately 3 months til we have a law/burton shredfest showdown. you best bring your a-game cos eggroll and i have nothing but time to perfect our face-melting solos.
Sounds like good times! I LOVED the pic of Jon's Dad what a trooper! I also loved Sara and her cute yellow shoes, rocking that scooter! If only we would have had such a fun toy while down in the Sunny South!
great pics and wonderful family!
We missed you guys when we were in Utah! Happy New Year! love ya!!!
WOW! Where did my Aly go?!? I see you haven't posted in close to a MONTH now! Hope you are doing good. I miss you! :(
It's so fun to find your blog! You look great and looks like you are having fun! I'll be checkin in on ya!
Erika
Post a Comment