New announcement

I just helped my sister-in-law Nikki with her announcement. I had such a blast taking these pictures and doing the layout for her. And I love little Katelyn! (her name used to be Addison, but they changed it before they left the hospital because it just wasn't fitting right.) She is such an angel and rarely makes a peep! You can't tell in this pics but she has the cutest strawberry blonde hair. Cute little Katie Bug!



9 comments:
She is cute! And great announcement and pictures!
Sweet pictures Aly :) What program did you use to create the card?
Aly you are so talented! I love looking at every picture you shoot. You know just the right angle to use. She has a little bit of Alex in her. She is adorable.
so cute alyson friend. it's nice to have such an adorable subject, yes?
such beautiful work! wow! also just dropping a note to let you know our new blog address (had to take the last name out. . .)
it's onemangotree.blogspot.com
keep those pictures of your photography coming, it inspires me!:)
Good job! You are so talented. How is Buckle going? I will need to bring my entarage there and say hello ( me and the 2 kids)!
I am sad we missed you guys in February too!! I love the paper on your blog and of course your pictures you take are always so great!! I would love to have you shoot pictures of my family and little guy- only if we lived closer:( Thanks for commenting on the blog and visiting! Its always fun to hear from you! Keep in touch!
YOU ARE SO AMAZINGLY TALENTED- I NEVER KNEW WHEN WE LIVED TOGETHER!!!
are you alive? i haven't seen a post... buckle must be keepin ya busy. love ya! see ya soon!
Post a Comment