Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas Cards

We aren't mailing out any Christmas cards this year. Sorry. Too lazy to ask for addresses and try to get them mailed off in time to make it to the states. So, this year you get a digital card from us. I was bored and had fun playing around in photoshop. Which do you like better?



MERRY CHRISTMAS!

8 comments:

erin said...

i think i like the top one the best, although you can't beat the picture of you doing some sort of sound of music pose on the bottom card. is that a captain cook pine in the middle of the top card? i love those trees! i hope that's what you have in your living room this year. :)

Anonymous said...

totally diggin' the top one as well :) you're so fun Aly :) so glad you're having fun there in the warmth for me :)

Heather B said...

I personally like the red and green one better!

Katie said...

I like the second one, they are both great. Merry Christmas!

Abby said...

I love them both! Merry Christmas Love!!

sara and wade said...

i think i like the top as well.. the tree is super rad!! but all the pictures on the card below are classic aly and jonny... both good! grape... no cherry!

Josie said...

Those are so great Al! You two are so funny and looks like you are having a great time! I like them both, nice work! (But more pics makes more fun)

LeShel said...

loving your Christmas cards.