Time
I have this false sense of time right now. Jon hopped a plane to NZ last night for 2 weeks for some business meetings. So I'm thinking 2 weeks without the hubby = a little more than 300 hours of free time. I've got grand visions of having my bedroom and baby's nursery all painted and set up by the time he gets home. But really, it's not like that. Lets be honest, blog friends. I have all sorts of free time when Jon is IN the states and I still don't get all of that stuff done. Plus, half of those 300 hours will be spent down in Phoenix playing with Sara and Sami. And I already wasted 3 of those hours by sleeping in this morning, which I plan on doing every day this week! :)
One thing I'm especially excited about this week is a FREE (yes!) online photography course with the super talented Jasmine Star. (This is really how I'll be spending the other half of those 300 hours.) I'm excited to get back into photography and learn some new techniques.
So really it's business as usual here, I'm just feeling extra motivated to start getting stuff done. Is this what they refer to as "nesting"? ;)
And for those of you requesting pictures, here is my 6 month documentation. As you can tell, the water retention has begun. Oh joy!




5 comments:
Adorable belly! Keep sleeping in every day. Get all of it in that you can now, you won't be sorry. ;)
Love the dress! It is so fun to see you pregnant. Have fun in Phoenix. I'm sad hat I won't get to see you any more when you visit Sara. I agree with Heather keep sleeping because soon it will get more uncomfortable and you won't be able to sleep.
Oh you look cute Al! I totally feel for ya with the getting puffy thing, but really you look super cute with that belly! And yes, yes sleep in all you can! Ryan and I have decided that you never actually catch up on sleep after you have a baby. Ya, I've been tired for 7 years now.
All I see is a beautiful woman carrying a special spirit inside her. You rock pregnancy... it looks good on you!
Enjoy your photo class. I'm sure it will eat all your extra time.
mwaaa!!! can't wait to kiss that adorable belly soon!! less than 144 hours... hahaha!
Post a Comment