Tuesday, August 7, 2007

happy birthday paco!

It's my brother Jake's birthday today. I think he's 25. I can't exactly remember because he lives too far away (just kidding, Jake!) I have so many fond memories of the time I've been able to spend with one of my best friends. Here is my list of favorite childhood memories with him:

~ chasing pigs in the manure pit
~ bouncing each other 10 feet off of the tramp from our backs! (until mom yelled at us to stop because we were going to break our backs or our necks.)
~ sleep outs on the tramp
~ horseback riding - I know you remember the time when I was on Freddy and you were on Chancey or Cody and Freddy took off down the lane to the barn and I couldn't get him to stop because I was laughing so hard!
~ one on one soccer matches in the backyard and the basement
~ walking Beau to the park and flying off the swing set and climbing trees onto the roof
~ complex (and brilliant) Lego villages
~ playing nintendo until the wee hours of the morning - what was the one about the kid in dreamland that we could never save so we never wanted to turn it off? Nemo something?
~ double shot tournaments
~ laughing at the boner candidates on X96 together on the way to school every morning

Happy Birthday, Paco! Have a great day. I hope all of your wildest dreams come true. Love ya!


No comments: