we've been simpsonized!!!
I saw this link on someone's blog and thought it'd be fun. I know, a total waste of time, but here it is...
If you'd like to participate, check out http://simpsonizeme.com
Auckland |
I saw this link on someone's blog and thought it'd be fun. I know, a total waste of time, but here it is...
Posted by Alyson at 10:53 AM
5 comments:
WOW! The haircut, almost to a T!! Cute! Have you seen the movie yet? I heard it's pretty good.
the pob looks good even on your simpson. i'm doing this.
Hey!! Love the new hair! hows school going? Looks like you guys are having a very busy summer!!
you look hot hot hot! i love your slideshow! i checked out rockyou and can't figure out how to post the slideshow on my sidebar rather than as a regular post. any tips? mind if i copy?
kate
your simpson is way cuter than mine
Post a Comment