Sunday, August 26, 2007

I've been...

Slip 'n' slidin with Eden and Sara in Phoenix.

Monkey-ing around with my sisters.

Loving every minute with this girl and laughing at everything that came out of her mouth and the faces she made. I was so excited to catch this happy shot. She usually is making funny faces.

Witnessing the witness of birth. Congrats to Em, Brett and Eden on their new little bundle.

Welcome baby Avi Lee Gardner. Born August 20th. 8 lbs 7 oz. She's already smart as a whip and knows how to say "I Love You" in sign language!!!

Eden loves loving on her "stister" and would just sit up and give her random hugs and kisses in the hospital. I love this shot because Avi's eye says it all - HELP!!!
I just could not get enough of this little one. We had lots of one-on-one time together and she was such a good girl for me. She is such a good listener and so polite. I am missing her so much!

7 comments:

~Kreitzers said...

FUN FUN FUN~ That's so great that the baby arrived in such perfect timing for you to be there! You pictures are so fun, I love the one showing how a 2 year old could litter love a baby sister to death :)

sara and wade said...

oh my... a large tear is forming in my eye! i miss this little one so so so much too! the trip was so great! your pictures capture our time so great! i so wish i had your talent! way to go sister! p.s. i love your BLUE shirt!!! it looks great over that green shirt... :) we love to laugh!!!

Rachel said...

Hey I was starting to worry about you!! Thanks for coming to phoenix without telling me!! Baby looks so precious!! How are you feeling? Hope you feeling back to normal.

Anonymous said...

Aly those pictures are so cute. You two look like you have a lot of fun together.

Abby said...

Hey, i got a new niece on the 18th. Amanda had a little girl too! I can't believe how cute Eden is. She is a mini Emily.

kate said...

that close up pic of eden is gorgeous! looks like you had a wonderful trip.

erin said...

you storey girls are the hotness. i love the photo on the monkey bars.