Saturday, August 11, 2007

I've been tagged...

And why not? I'm on my recovery bed with nothing else to do. So here goes:

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
....
What every other 16 year old was doing -
1. Driving...finally!
2. Dating...finally!
3. Flipping out at my mom
4. Playing with friends
5. Eating up the sophomore experience in high school

5 things on my to-do list today
1. Ice my incisions
2. Get up and walk around
3. Finally shower
4. Watch football with Jon
5. Take some senior pictures of Jeff, my cousin Julie's oldest boy

5 snacks I enjoy
1. Watermelon and Cantelope
2. Crumb Donuts
3. Peanut Butter Granola Bars
4. Popcorn
5. String Cheese

5 songs I know the lyrics to
1. I don't know the full lyrics to any songs, unless primary songs count

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire
1. Invest in real estate
2. Pay off debt
3. Travel the world
4. Adopt a few kids
5. Buy a few vacation homes

5 bad habits
1. Burping in public
2. Picking at my fingernails
3. Not putting stuff away
4. Procrastinating
5. Picking at my scabs

5 things I'd never wear again
1. Leg warmers
2. Hair clips - my hair will never be long enough again! ;)
3. Short shorts and halter tops
4. A perm
5. Florescent biker shorts

5 favorite toys
1. My camera
2. Laptop
3. Trampoline
4. Nintendo - Old school kind!
5. My BMW X5

People Tagged:
1. Sara
2. Abby
3. Emilie
4. Erin
5. Angie

No comments: