Wednesday, May 2, 2007

i give up!

Okay, I've been trying to embed this video right onto my blog, but just can't seem to get it to work. so this is the mini movie I made of Eden. Enjoy!

http://uncutvideo.aol.com/users/alygal23@gmail.com/3a8941fdc18c27988b06e4135062c7a8?index=0

6 comments:

Em said...

Way to go Al! Thanks for your undeterred efforts to make something really great for us to see! Eden Loves It! "Watch my show Mama!" She says...

sara and wade said...

i love it aly! what a great production! it makes me want to be with all of our family again! what a great tech artist you are! i love it! great job!!

erin said...

bravo law, bravo! i love little movies! you've inspired me to make more. what a cute little thing she is! those big baby blues and curly locks. maneater she will one day be.

~Kreitzers said...

Fun movie, but I'm most interested in your gratitude journal and was wondering just what is the best parenting style....just curious!

amber said...

Love that little girl! what a sweet angel face she has!!!! You are getting good at the pictures Al!!! Way to go!!! I think you may have found your calling in life!!! Your pictures make me smile!
Amber

sugarcoatedcyanide said...

What a fabulous slide show! Em, your little girl is adorable, and Aly you really are gifted at capturing all her looks/moods. I'm really interested to know where you got the background song. I loved that too!