aaargh!
I just got home from class tonight and am feeling so frustrated! I've never gone to school during the summer, but don't really have a choice with my master's program and am finding it rather laborious and taxing already. I was okay for the first 3 hours tonight, but the last hour was a killer! It was like everyone in my class started speaking Japanese and I was completely lost! The professer was throwing out terms and theories left and right, and everyone was nodding their heads in agreement and I had no idea what they were talking about! I physically felt my brain shut down and my eyes glaze over. This is definately going to be a good experience and trial for me to test my dedication, organization, and focus. I'm really, really, really looking forward to Powell now! :)



4 comments:
Oh wow, Aly, I don't know what a summer masters program is like, but I did a semester of undergrad/summer and it was hard, long classes and yes, your brain totally shuts off, etc. My advice: Bring snacks, take breaks, even if the teacher doesn't stop...and keep in mind it will all be over much quicker than you think. Good luck and hang in there!
amen to summer school sista! the same is going on with my brain too during the 3 hour long class of anatomy and positioning! and can you imagine being in school during such a fabulous time in good old st. george? come on, i'm supposed to be basking in the sunlight by the pool! honestly, whoever thought of summer school is probably in a mental institution because they are crazy! yep, thats what i think. oh well, like heather said, it'll be over before we know it! if you hang in there, then i'll hang in there! love ya!
Very cute blog! :) I must agree...class was extremely long last week. I'm hoping it will get more exciting as we progress to the more interesting theories! :) We need to try and get him to let us out early this week. Thanks for checking out my blog. Yeah..my kids are cute! :) Well...off to study now! See ya in class.
okay, so 4 straight hours of curriculum is ridiculously heinous. have mercy. when are you done?? and when do you go to powell?? i'm going too!!
Post a Comment