Thursday, May 24, 2007

love these little people!


They're here! Em and Eden flew in yesterday afternoon and I got to pick them up at the airport. I expected Eden to be a little shy and unsure, but she jumped right into my arms and gave me a HUGE hug! Em looks so cute with her prego belly sticking out. Eden came up with the funniest things as we were driving around. I opened up the sunroof for some fresh air and heard her little voice say "Oh, thanks, Aly" from the back seat. We went and saw Jon at his office after picking up some McDonald's for lunch. Eden loves it when uncle Jon talks in his donald duck voice and just giggled and followed him around the whole time. As we were leaving the office the printer started kicking out some papers and she hurried as turned around, looked at us and said "Uh-Oh, the papers are coming out of there" with sincere worry for the poor machine. Anyway, she cracked us up all night and had so much fun surprising grandma and grandpa Storey at their house. I'm so excited that they are here and can't wait to play somemore with them!

I got to play with these little guys yesterday morning and had so much fun! As I dressed Parker he was so giggly and smiley and Luke was just so excited to have me there. He kept giving me hugs and telling me he loves me. Such sweet words to my ears! I sure do love these boys!
I absolutely adore all of my neices and nephews!


3 comments:

kate said...

Hi Alyson! I just found you on a link from Lori Aston's blog. I didn't realize you go by Aly! Your blog is so neat! You are really a talented photographer! Looks like you are just doing great. I hope all is well. Take care, I'll be checking your blog to see more of your amazing pics!

:) Kate Hale Wilson

Heather B said...

I know what you mean about nieces and nephews!! You love them more than you've ever loved any kid before, by far. I love that age when they say cute things, they are soo funny without even meaning to be. Oh...I miss my nieces and nephews. I'm happy you are spending time with yours.

erin said...

little kids are so cute. okay, maybe i do want a few.