Halloween fun!!!
This Sunday we had a really fun Halloween dinner with Jon's family. His sister Jen had this great idea for monster sandwiches. We all got to make our own and I was quite impressed with what everyone came up with! Sadly I forgot my camera so these were all taken with my cell phone, so pardon the quality - but you get the gist.
This is Jon's cyclops.
I think this is Mike's.
This is Jon's mom, Leila's. I love the dangling earrings on the side!
Leila made this one for Jon's dad. I love the western motif. He's a huge John Wayne fan. (Thus the reason for my Jon's full name: Jonathan WAYNE Law.) :)
This is Nikki's.
And Nikki's little Alex's.
I think this was Josh's.
And this was the 1st one Jen made.
As usual, I forgot to take any pictures of anything involving myself. That's mine in the background.
This was Jen's little Aidan's.
I was assigned dessert for the evening and made these cute little spiders from Oreo cakesters. (Thanks to my mom for her creative genius!!!)
We had so much fun with these goulish delights! We carved pumpkins and watched Hocus Pocus after dinner while the kids danced around in their little halloween jammies. I love this time of year!!!



6 comments:
What a cute idea! I am going to remember that for next Halloween.
i love halloween and everything you can do to celebrate it! those sandwiches and cookies look so good right about now. i miss normal food.
How fun! I love it! Aly I love your spider cookies, you are so Martha! When are we hanging out again?
What a fun idea. I love your spider cookies, so cute!!
I love the sandwich idea! We will definitely be trying that one out next year!
What great ideas. I will have to remember those! I love all of them! I love Halloween and am so sad it is over!
Post a Comment