Tuesday, October 9, 2007

New York wrap up



Here's our slideshow of pictures. Most shots have captions to narrate our time there. It's kinda long, but we did a lot of stuff there so it is what it is! Enjoy!

9 comments:

Jess Perry said...

You guys did a lot..looks like a fun trip! I really want to go to New York! Oh...and I love your music. It goes perfect with the cartoon dancing!

Abby said...

Looks like you had fun! I'm jealous!

erin said...

holy cow, what didn't you guys do? looks like a lovely time was had by all, and your photography skills are truly awesome. man, this makes me crave a law/burton trip even more. i know we would have the time of our lives. love you kids.

Anonymous said...

Oh Aly! I love you so much! Your trip looked awesome. I am so jealous! Last time I went to NYC the Twin Towers were still there. Time flies. I'm so glad you guys had fun.

~Kreitzers said...

I LOVED looking at all the pictures and glad you jumped in front of the camera for a few :) The ones you took of Jon's sister were so great. What a fun trip.....LUCKY!!!!

Brady and Kariann said...

Looks like you had a fun trip! I loved all the pictures. Brady and I want to go to NYC some time - eventually we'll get there!

sugarcoatedcyanide said...

Wow, you really saw alot! Looks like a fun, fun trip! I'll have to put it on my (long!) list of places to see.

Rachel said...

How fun! Glad you had a fun trip!! Hey are you still coming to Az in Nov? Let me know! I would love to see you and if you think you have time to do Scarletts pics!! Let me know! My email is rachel.helgeson@gmail.com! Talk to you later

amber said...

i heart NYC! i can't wait to go there! my dream vacation (sans children of course!)(anyone want to babysit three very well behave children for a week or two???)and then you can watch mine after! ha ha!