Thursday, October 4, 2007

Here today, gone tomorrow...

We're home! We had a wonderful time in NYC and I'm so excited to share my stories and pictures with you all. However, we're leaving for St. George in the morning and I won't be able to share until next week some time. See you then! Here's a preview.


4 comments:

sara and wade said...

sexy mama! sounds like you had a blast! can't wait to hear all about it this weekend! see ya soon! love ya!

Todd, Katie & Averi said...

Cute picture. You two go to really cool places.

Jess Perry said...

So glad you are back and you had a great time! Have fun in St. George and can't wait to hear all about new york and see your great pics!

Anonymous said...

Aly, with everywhere you've been running to with your FANCY VACATIONING, thanks for calling me the other day. You are such a good friend. Can't wait to have you rub in...OH! I mean, tell us about your trips! J/K Love ya.