They're here!!!
And I never want them to leave!!! I have had so much fun playing with this two little munchkins this week. They are staying with my parents, or as she calls it "my gwama's house". Yesterday we went to the Union Station in Ogden to play on the trains and take some pictures. Eden is so proud of her "yittle baby pumpkin" she got to pick out.And Avi is just happy to be here. She is such a good little baby who rarely fusses and cries. She loves to smile and coo and talk to grandma.
I love these girls and have had so much fun with them! I can't believe we still have them here for another week. You know I'll be posting halloween pictures like mad with these two! :)
While I've been playing with the girls, Jon has found creative ways to entertain himself. He was so excited about the snow we received awhile ago that he decided to tape up his skis and practice some turns on my trampoline. Of course, Mike and Alex were in on the action and it looks like they had a great time. Thanks for not ripping up my tramp!!! :)



8 comments:
Beautiful pictures! Love the one with Eden at the wheel and the three girls!
I LOVE sister visits! Those little girls are so cute I bet Grandma and Grandpa Storey are so excited to have them for Halloween! So are you in Ogden for the week?
I love sister visits too! Nieces and nephews are so dang fun. They are all beautiful. I had to do a double take in picture of all three girls...it looked like my baby! Must be the hair, the spit bubbles, and the little clenched up fists. Anyway, have a blast. Cute slideshow of Jon too!
I love the pictures as well. Great shots! And your a sweet wife to let your hubby practice his moves on the tramp! I'd be worried he'd hurt it, or worse himself!
I love visits in general! Those two girls are gorgeous! And I loved the slideshow of Jon! He is funny!
i'm jealous of your sister and niece time... looks like you'll be having a wonderful halloween. are you dressing up? say yes.
Aly-
I'm so glad that you found my blog! It is so fun to see you and your family. I didn't know that you did photography! You do an awesome job! Keep in touch. And it was fun to see pictures of Emily and her kids-so cute!
awww, i love the storey's. i heard emilie was in town through sherrie... glad you guys were able to have fun...super cute videos, btw. happy belated halloween!
Post a Comment