Thursday, October 18, 2007

Preserving Fall

A few weeks ago, before New York, we took a drive on the Alpine Loop to get some pictures in the fall leaves. We had just gotten our new little point and shoot camera so I was excited to try it out. Here are some of our funny "set the timer and run" shots!






9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute couple! Beautiful shots for a timer Aly.

Paige said...

I think you take really awesome pictures! And you're gorgeous! (both of you:) Good job!

Brady and Kariann said...

Those are great pictures! I love the fall weather and changing leaves.

kate said...

what a good looking couple! i love autumn so much its crazy. pretty impressive pics for just setting a timer . . . you just have the touch.

~Kreitzers said...

Not that you're not a wonderful photographer and this new camera might be a good "point and shoot" but what a difference from the pictures that your Nikon takes, the clarity from those are amazing. I love your sweater, where did you get it?

Jess Perry said...

What a gorgeous pair you two are! Beautiful people, beautiful world, just beautiful. Let's get together again soon! Call us!

sara and wade said...

beautiful! i love the fall! i'm impressed, you can't even tell you used a timer! can't wait to see ya this weekend!

erin said...

i second everything that's been said here, and i'd like to add a "bitchin'."

Abby said...

Very Cute! You look pretty in Blue!