crrrrunch!
well, it was more like a rrrrriiiiiiiip as the UPS truck tore off the front bumper of my parents trailblazer. i was behind the wheel and my heart just dropped to my stomach! we were in vegas and had just picked up jake and paige. we were on our way to meet up with our cousins and were stopped at a traffic light at the end of a 90 degree turn. the UPS truck was in the left turn lane and i was heading straight in the lane next to him. when the light turned green, he straightened out and his back wheel caught on the bumper and tore it right off! the left head lamp just popped right out! so the bottom picture is the wreckage. i felt so sick and so horrible! way to put a damper on the family vacation, aly! but my parents were so great about it. anyway, i was able to get over it and we had a great time in mesquite. here are some pictures of a few of my family members and our adventures.
enjoying the show at the Bellagio fountains
let's be honest...i can't believe i actually took this shot. i think it's beautiful!



3 comments:
You freakin rock at photography, amazing job! Sorry to hear about the accident, they do make you sick to your stomach...I'm glad it wasn't your fault and that everyone's ok!
How classic!!!! I'm so jealous I too have a love for Southern Utah/Nevada! Eden is so cute! So are you putting yourself out there as a wedding photographer soon?
Funny you should ask, Ang. Jon and I were just talking about that last night. I feel like I'm definately not ready for wedding photography on my own, but we were discussing maybe buying an existing business and growing from there. That idea kinda scares me though. I feel like there is so much more for me to learn! So for now I'll just keep training and practicing with kids and families.
Post a Comment