Thursday, April 19, 2007

happy birthday, my love!

This day has just flown by so fast and I didn't want it to end before I wished this man a very happy birthday. He is so amazing and I love him so much. He is such a great example of patience, perseverance, hard work, and enjoying life. I really can't say enough good about him. I miss him so much and can't wait to see him on Sunday! I'm glad the rugby team was able to give him a win in Dallas for his birthday. He loves working with the boys and is so good with them. I've had several parents tell me how much their boys love him. I'm so proud of him!

I love you, Jon!

4 comments:

erin said...

had i known i would've sent matt to the rugby match with a plate of cookies!!! matt said the win was a solid beating, so i hope that made jon's day. matt totally enjoyed the rugby game. happy birthday mr. law!!

Heather B said...

Happy Birthday to Jon! (He has such pretty eyes!)

Alyson said...

i know, heather. i totally love his eyes! mmm.

Anonymous said...

You're entirely too kind. Thanks babe! I love you!!!