Sunday, April 15, 2007

kangaroo zoo!


Happy 4th Birthday to my little buddy Luke! Yesterday we went to his party at a fun place in Pleasant Grove called the Kangaroo Zoo. It's basically a bunch of blow up slides and bouncy toys but it was so much fun! I definitely got a good work out in running around with all the kids. We had so much fun racing down the slides. I even got Kika to go down the big slide backwards! But my poor Jon sprained his back on Thursday so he couldn't play with us and just had to sit and watch. :(
Anyhow, they had separate rooms for birthday parties and ours was decorated so cute with bugs and flower lights on the walls and firefly lights hanging from the ceiling. All of the birthday rooms were so cute! I highly recommend this place to anyone with little ones. It was a blast. And can I just say, I am so excited for the IKEA to open up here next month! (That's where they got all of the cute lights.) We got to go to the one in AZ when we were down there and I fell in love. I'm getting really excited to finish the basement now cause I got some new ideas. :)

1 comment:

Heather B said...

He's such a handsome little devil!