Thursday, April 26, 2007

wish i was there again...

I was just browsing through some of my photos and found myself wishing I were back at the ruins in Tulum, Mexico. It was deathly hot that day, but the water seemed so inviting and the soft white sand would have felt so good under my feet. Unfortunately we never made it to the beach because we were on a scheduled tour. Now I would love to go back and feel the sand between my toes and watch Jon play in the ocean (I am seriously afraid of the ocean and have a panic attack when I'm in it!) Isn't it just beautiful?!?!

2 comments:

amber said...

Take me with you.....

sara and wade said...

if only we could be there all together. that would be great. especially with the prospect of finals being done.. that would make this all better! i loved tulum! the water was beautiful but was hot hot hot!! not the cool ocean water that you would usually think of. i loved it!