12 years ago
Auckland |

I'm so sad to see her leave today! I'm already going through Eden withdrawls so I thought I'd share some of the cute pictures we took up at grandma and grandpa's farm last night. I love this last shot of her holding Em's belly. And who can resist those curls and freckles?!?!
Posted by Alyson at 5:31 PM
3 comments:
CUTE pictures, once again! And Aly, your hair looks so great, I wish I had your hairstylist here.
Oh my gosh, that last picture is photo contest material! I'm so jealous I don't have that one of my kids! Of course, I wouldn't have looked that cute with legs the size of tree trunks and a gut as big as a barn, but Em looks great. Love how your mind works.
tutu and cowboy boots... that's a shot for a magazine! so cute! good work aly. you're very talented for sure.
Post a Comment