ah...monday.
I have had a fabulous weekend, but no photos to show for it. We went and got some more rock for our landscaping. It took freakin forever, but I'm glad we got it. We drove away from the quarry with about $3,000 worth of free rocks! Yeah, rock on! (pun intended.) Saturday I had a great time at the play with my family, but sure missed my sisters while I was there. I got to see one of my high school friends, cute Kate, while I was there and it got me thinking. I've decided that my next post will be a recap of my life since high school. I know that most of the people who read this blog already know most of the details, but some don't so I thought I'd catch everyone up! :)
Anyway, continuing with the weekend, we got to go on a motorcycle ride on Sunday to Jon's parents house for dinner. It was such a beautiful day and we had a great ride. At dinner we were surprised with an announcement from my cute sister-in-law, Nikki. They're pregnant! Congrats to Mike, Nikki, and Alex on their exciting news! :) I don't know how they'll improve on little Alex, but I'm sure their next one will be just as great! Love you guys!



No comments:
Post a Comment