Happy Father's Day!
I want to wish a belated Happy Father's Day to these guys (we were in Denver that day and I couldn't blog) who all mean so much to me in my life. Let me esplain...no, is too long. Let me sum up. My dad is just awesome! I'm so lucky to have him in my life. I like this picture because it shows a lot about him, starting with his ski helmet. He is quite adventurous and taught us all to be too. He's holding up a new iPod shuffle. He's not the most tech-savvy guy, but he tries and is getting better. His basketball shorts have changed a lot over the years (by about 8 inches in length!) as he's been involved in church and local basketball teams. He always taught us to be a team player and a good competitor. Lastly, his cowboy boots. Always a farm boy at heart. He loves the farm and slips away to it whenever he can. He is also involved in the Weber County Sheriff's Mounted Posse and spends his summer hauling horses around from rodeo to rodeo. Another example of being a team player and the importance of social interaction. My dad has taught me so much and has done so much for our family. He is kind and caring and fair, which is what makes him a great judge! Love you, Dad!
And these guys are all awesome too! Next to Jon, my brothers (and sisters) are my best friends. I miss them so very much! Wade and Brett add so much to our family and just fit right in as brothers too. I love how they all treat their wives (and Eden) and the good examples they are to us. They are all fun and adventurous and hardworking and smart! Love you guys!
And what more can I say about this man? I love him so much! I like this shot because it captures his great smile and his sparkly eyes. And also because it's a reminder that he puts up with a lot of my antics and is an amazing support to me (this is when we took all of our nieces and nephews to a gymnastics meet via trax.) He keeps me grounded and motivates me to be and do my best. He is faithful and honest, hardworking and playful, adventurous and kind. This weekend in Denver he had the head coach of the rugby team tell him that he actually needed to stop being so kind and giving so much! I love that he is so willing to part with his money, talent, and time to help anyone in need. He is always looking for solutions and never gets stuck on the problems. I feel so lucky to be by his side as his wife. I know that our union was Divinely inspired and is Divinely led. I love you so much, honey! :) Muwah!



2 comments:
Ohhh...sweet post! That's such a fun/cute picture of your dad! (and everyone else too.)
All that you love, i love too! great pictures...our dad "qwacks me up" (as mom would say)i alaways love your great posts... much love... i'm glad you got back from denver safe. loves!
Post a Comment