Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Lake Powell

I know I've blogged about this a lot, but I can't help post some fun pictures I found! I am so so so so so excited for Powell this weekend. We are camping down there - yes! in the 109 degree weather! - and went and picked up some fun water toys last night. We leave early Friday morning and I am so excited! I can't concentrate on anything else, which is a real bummer cause I have a paper and a presentation due on Thursday...I'll get it all worked out though. I'm just so excited I can't wait!!!

3 comments:

Brady and Kariann said...

We are so jealous, wish we were going with you!! Have fun and be careful :)

erin said...

i know it's a long shot, but i hope we see you on the lake! we can give each other high fives as we pass on jet skis or something.

~Kreitzers said...

Oh the memories of Powell and our first wake boarding experience...FUNNY! I am also MAJOR jealous and wish I could fit into your duffle bag!