Saturday, June 9, 2007

razzzberries!

so the girls in my family have always loved this movie. don't know why, really. when i first started dating jon, i made him watch it with me and he didn't get it either. it must be more of a sentimental thing, but i'll always love it. anyway, we're going to the play today at hale center theater and i'm excited for a 'girl's day' with my aunts and cousins!
hope everyone has a great weekend!

3 comments:

sara and wade said...

everything today is thoroughly modern... everytime that i put on a long necklace with beads i think of millie because her beads wouldn't hang straight with her busting bosom... i don't have that problem, i just think of her everytime... i love it and miss you!

erin said...

i didn't know it was a movie... i'll have to pick that up. i saw it last year at the hale theater and didn't really get the plot, or if there was one. but it was cute. hope you had a thoroughly modern time!

Anonymous said...

Classic movie and play. I took Kory to the play here in St George. I don't think he got it either. Plus he hates it when I bust out singing with the actors in musicals. I can't help it I love the music!